PURPOSE OF PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
• Carrying out the necessary work by our business units and executing the relevant business processes in order to benefit the relevant people from the products and services offered by the company,
• Planning and executing the activities necessary to recommend and promote the products and services offered by the company to the relevant persons by customizing them according to the tastes, usage habits and needs of the persons concerned,
• To carry out the necessary work by our relevant business units for the realization of commercial activities carried out by the company and to carry out the related business processes,
• Planning and execution of the company's commercial and business strategies,
• Ensuring the legal, technical and commercial-occupational security of the Company and the related persons who have a business relationship with the Company.
Our company also; If you request your personal data, it will also be able to process your membership registration and to notify you from our campaigns.
WHICH PARTIES THAT YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS TRANSFERRED AND THE PURPOSE OF TRANSFER
Your personal data obtained through your visit to our website may be transferred to our business partners, suppliers, legally authorized public institutions and private persons in line with the personal data processing conditions and purposes.
METHOD OF COLLECTING YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND LEGAL REASON
Any information that makes your identity specific or identifiable is “personal data”. Within the scope of your visit to our website, your personal data is collected through cookies, which are technical communication files, due to your visit to our website in accordance with the data processing conditions in the Law.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information that we hold about you and to request that your personal information be corrected, updated or deleted. If you wish to exercise this right, please contact us using the contact details below.
In addition, if you are a European resident, we note that we process your information to fulfill contracts we may have with you (for example, if you place an order through the site), or otherwise for our legitimate business interests outlined above are stated to be pursued. In addition, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
MEASURES TAKEN TO ENSURE THE SECURITY OF DATA OWNERS' PERSONAL DATA
Senteurs de Lune takes all necessary technical and administrative measures to ensure the appropriate level of security in order to
• Prevent the unlawful processing of personal data
• Prevent unlawful access to personal data
• Ensure the protection of personal data
The policy is published on the Senteurs de Lune website (www.senteursdelune.com) and made available to the relevant persons upon the request of the personal data owners.